10 Weird little things that make me, ME!
This is ME, your average looking 33 year old woman and Mother of 3. On the outside I'm pretty normal but don't be fooled by my appearance. Watching an airplane fly overhead this morning, I randomly got thinking about all the weird little things I do every single day.
- I NEVER eat the top slice of bread from a loaf, I always take the 3rd slice down.
- Whenever I see an airplane fly over me, I bless myself and wish those on it a 'safe journey' in my head of course - I wouldn't say it out loud (that would be weird).
- Before I go to bed, I check the front door handle to make sure it's locked even if I've just seen someone lock it - I have to double check it for myself or I can't sleep.
- I still walk on every 'two drains' together and believe it will bring me good luck.
- I NEVER walk under ladders, I will always walk the long way round - Eeek.
- I say a prayer in my head every time I see a funeral car go past me in the street.
- If I'm feeling in need of luck, I kiss my necklace which is a silver four leaf clover.
- I am a BIG believer in karma, I won't even drop a piece of rubbish on the floor in case something bad happens because I have done so. It has to go in a bin!
- I won't drink fizzy pop if the bottle has been open for more than a day - Eww.
- I cross and uncross my fingers 3 times if I walk under a sign - I have no idea why.
There, that's 10 weird little things that I do. Reading them back - Yes I am kinda weird but it's these little things that make me, ME so I wouldn't change any of them for the world.
Do you have any weird little things that you do? I'd love to know x