5 Things I Love About My Children!
Being a Mum of 3 children sure keeps me busy. I love each of my children equally but at times I find it hard to like them or their behaviour should I say. So today I have decided to look at the positives and remember the wonderful things that I love about each of them.
Chloe: My eldest is now 12 years old and growing up so fast. I love her:
- Determination, when she wants something she'll stop at nothing until she gets it.
- Debate skills, she certainly knows how to argue.
- Smile, it's beautiful when she does use it.
- Dress sense, she's creative but loves to look unique.
- Kindness and loyalty to her friends.
Lily: My middle child who is 8 years old. I love her:
- Girly ways, that girl has more shoes and handbags than me.
- Love of jewellery, she has a different piece to match every outfit.
- Random outbursts of singing in the car even after the radio has been turned off.
- Eagerness to help everyone both at home and at school.
- Cheeky smile and her evil laugh, she's such a character.
Ryan: My baby boy who needs to stop growing and stay little forever. I love his:
- Cheeky ways, that little boy makes me smile every day.
- Cute dance moves when he thinks no one is watching.
- Energy levels as he's always so full of fun.
- Cuddles, he's the only one who still gives me them.
- Look on life, everything is so Awesome to him.
There's lots more I love about my children, and lots I dislike at times too but they are mine and I love them and I wouldn't change them for the world!
What do you love about your children?