- Cosy Fairtrade Organic Breakfast Tea
- Cosy Fairtrade Organic Earl Grey Tea
- Cosy Fairtrade Organic Decaf Tea
- Cosy Organic Rooibos Tea with Vanilla
- Cosy Organic Chamomile Infusion
- Cosy Organic Sencha Green Tea with Lemon
- Cosy Organic Chunmee Green Tea with Jasmine
- Cosy Organic Peppermint Infusion
- Cosy Organic Blueberry & Echinacea Infusion
We were lucky enough to be sent our very own Cosy Tea to try for ourselves. There's so many fantastic Teas to choose from, there really is a flavour for everyone! My personal favourite is the Blueberry & Echinacea, its just bursting with berry goodness and the flavours are just so delicious. My girls really loved this one too. It really is one gorgeous tasting cup of tea. The colour are very pretty too!
I had lots of helpers with our Cosy Tea tasting. My Mum and Dad jumped at the chance to try them out and have their say too. My Dad's favourite was the Peppermint Infusion which he just couldn't get enough of. It smelled delicious and tasted great. A nice hint of Peppermint, not too over powering at all. It was really nice. My Mum is a more basic Tea drinker, she loved the simple Breakfast Tea. It was the perfect cuppa for her.
Every flavour in the Cosy Tea range is different and brings something very different to Tea time. What ever your likings I'm sure there's one that you will love too!
Here's where YOU can WIN the WHOLE Cosy Tea Range yourslelf! It's COMPETITION Time!
Simply follow the Easy steps below and YOU could be a lucky winner of a whole set of the Cosy Tea Range. I have 2 complete sets up for grabs. Yes that's right, 2 Lucky winners.
You MUST Follow my Blog Through Google Friends Connect - Using the "Follow This Site" Button over on the right hand side & then
Leave me a Comment telling me which Flavour you think you'd love the best?
For Extra Entries you can:
- Follow Cosy Tea on Twitter > and say "Hi, Mummy Of 3 Diaries sent me over"
- Like Cosy Tea on Facebook > and say "Hi, Mummy Of 3 Diaries sent me over"
- Tweet " I want to get Cosy & #win the Whole Range with @v82chris http://bit.ly/xMuiTy "