BrotherMax - 5 Bath Toys
Your child can Play, Wash and Learn with these fab 5 bath toys from BrotherMax . The box comes complete with 5 toys which are:
- A flexi brush - To encourage brushing their own hair which is very sweet.
- A sprinkler cup - Which is lots of fun as children love to learn through play, these bath toys are designed to be a fun introduction to the materials we use to wash ourselves with every day.
- A ring rattle - Not only a rattle but a cleaning cloth for feet,hands and wrists.I find children respond better to interesting shapes and colours which is why bath toys look a bit different.
- A sponge stamper - It has fab heat detecting bumps on it as it's so easy to run the water too hot, the spots on all the toys will turn to yellow when the temperature's too high.A great safety idea.
- A twister flannel - Flannels and sponges get grimy after a while, this twister flannel is machine washable which is great to know.
This 5 Piece Bath Toy set retails at around £19 from Amazon which is great value for the 5 fab toys you get. Or now you can buy they separately for just £4.99 each at your local Tesco. I was kindly given a box of these to try. They are recommended for children aged 10 months plus.Ryan is now 1 and loves these toys,they keep him entertained whilst helping him learn how to wash and keep clean. My middle daughter Lily who is 4 also loves them,she likes to sprinkle water everywhere and make more of a mess though lol I had never seen these toys before being contacted by Brother Max but i am so glad that i have now. My kids love bath toys but i always find it very hard to find decent ones,that aren't made up of small parts or just not fun. These are so great. Lots of fun but safe and educational at the same time.Have a look at how Ryan loves them!
We give these bath toys a huge and very well deserved 5 out of 5. They are a big hit in our house and now live in my bath tub. I find myself having to remove them every time i need a bath as the kids leave them in there ready for their next playtime. That shows just how much they love them, or just how lazy they are lol.
If your children love bath time as much as mine do then these are definitely a great buy. Why not pop over to www.brothermax.com and see what great stuff you can find.